Note: Size chart is provided as a general sizing guide only. Specific measurements vary with each style. If you have some question, thanks for contact our service.
Hollow to Hem
1 - Bust
• This is NOT your bra size.
• Wear an unpadded bra (Your dress will
have abuilt-in bra).
• Relax arms at sides.
• Pull taps across the Fullest part of the bust.
2 - Waist
• Find the natural waist.
• This is the Smallest part of the waist.
• Usually about I inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button.
• Keep tape slightly loose to allow for
3 - Hips
• Find the waist part of the hips.
• Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below
• Tape should brush across both hipbones.
4 - Hollow to Hem
• Stand un straight with bare feet together
• Measure from the center of the collarbone,
down to where the hem of the dress should
hit (excluding any train).